Tuesday 18 February 2014

List of confirmed vendors

Hello hello.. finally finished migrating from irritating wordpress and back to blogger. I swear I no nuts to customise wordpress (every click I turn to, must pay here and there. Leceh lah) so I'm back to blogger because I use to blog on blogspot before. Now that I'm back on blogger, I have linked up all my previous blogs for entertainment purposes. Its nice to reminisce from secondary school days up to poly, and then suddenly there's an empty space between the years just because I got too caught up with work and there was seriously nothing to note down. I didnt want to remember those days unblogged due to personal reasons as well.

So anyway for my side I have finally confirmed the important things! (well almost) Right now this entry serves as a reminder for myself to print out the invoices for filing and to send back to them. My printer is not working as efficiently as I'd like it lah, thats why..

Deco: Elly Weddings

Ya my entries about deco so panjang lebar this and that but in the end, I just decided to settle for Elly even without going to other deco companies. Ok fine, I'm a little kiasu actually. I only liked Elly, Comel Molek and Kalau Ade Jodoh (KAJ). Budget wise, CM is really up there. So it was between EW and KAJ. I was hoping that KAJ would be able to set appointment with me and confirm it end of January but I only confirmed my availability a week before and .. *bam* didnt set a date until a few days ago when they finally replied. By then I already confirmed with EW because I believe they can do a good job like KAJ/CM standard, insyaAllah. I mean, they have that 'vision' of what I wanted. I met up with Lisa at almost the last minute because, as usual, shop schedule very uncertain, and I really enjoyed talking to her and what I want. She emailed me the quotation and design conceptualization and I can totally change my choice anytime for now. The thing that made me continously go back to choosing them is that they had just finished their "Dreamers Soiree" event, and I happened to flip to the last page of the quotation booklet and they had this "free 6 wedding trays" promotion if you sign up with them. Obviously we didnt manage to go to the event cos we havent decided to get married hehe. Tried my luck asking her and she said she'll have to ask her director, Izyan and guess what? It was A-OK! AND because I did enquire with them last year, the prices are much different if you compare with their current price. Double alhamdulillah. I have the whole year this year to see what they can and will come out with and will stalk them at every event :P


Catering: Puteri Wedding Services

Going to meet the salesperson on Thursday (just put down the phone with him!) and stop mine, my mom's and sis' pening kepala. Initially we (actually more like my mom and sis cos they're the ones looking for the best catering) already glad to get Maria's Le Caterer, which, according to my sis, is super awesome and have the same standard as Puteri Wedding Services (PWS). Food quality and spread is really awesome.

Image by Maria's Le Caterer

HOWEVER, they overlooked our date and only after getting hyped up about it, the salesperson apologized that she made a mistake. Hampa. But no sweat lah, let's just get PWS even though we had them during my sister's wedding in 2010. Food was good and presentation was tiptop. Sister recommended another caterer but they dont have Facebook to prove their capabilities! 

PWS at my sister's wedding in 2010.

Andaman: Versari Ade
Blogged about it before this and we finally just go for it. But now I'm a little hesistant. Not because they are not good. I'm looking for the newer socket dress that alot of new bridals have, while Versari have the traditional songket (which I totally love by the way). It's just that I dont plan to change into 2 outfits during sanding and to wear songket the whole day from 130-5 may sound a little.. I don't know. Is it going to be weird? Nevermind, shall think about this more soon.


Photography+Videography: Pixelmuse Photography
Blogged about them below already

Dulangs: Elly Weddings
Entertainment: Sri Mahligai
Kompang: Tak ingat lah, the boy booked them lol

Just as you thought I'm done with the 'major' things, the most most important thing that we cannot confirm on is.......venue. WHICH, I will continue to research in the next entry.

Other things to settle slowly, one at a time, research research research:-
1. Kad Kahwin
2. Berkat for Kids and Adults
3. Itinerary for the day
4. Colours/theme
5. Colour of bridesmaids' dresses
6. Wedding band
7. ROMM
8. Kursus rumahtangga
9. Barang dulang

That's all for now. If only I can just nikah and done with it. But I also want to wear nice2 (mentel).

0 comments:

Post a Comment