Tuesday 7 January 2014

Feast for the eyes

I think I am one fickle (or maybe just making sure that I reaaaaaaaally like what I am going to engage in) minded person when it comes to planning for something. Like going for holiday for example (Perth 2012) I really made sure that each step is planned properly in the itinerary and that I only go to the best reviewed places. Maybe some might think that I’m such a boring or rigid person but no lor, I really wanna utilise time and budget properly. So no surprises here when I’m planning for the wedding. But I keep reminding myself that preparing for marriage is more important than the wedding itself, even though I’d be lying if I’m not stressed about money and planning for that one day event. I hope that during this journey I can also continue to increase my Imaan by going to whatever classes that I can, insyaAllah. But first I need to go back to a full-time job for extra cash because I cannot just depend on the business because business is business and its family’s. Cannot anyhow.

So far what I have found the list of vendors (deco) that I may consider, since I have somewhat confirmed where it will be (MPH!) which should cost less than $200. Nak do at CC segala troublesome because of the cooking and deco for CC is usually so ex for the ones that I like.. so lets just go biasa.

1. Comel Molek (4.5)
Some of the deco from them that I can actually consider. Oh and their rental of tiffany chairs is probably the cheapest around! But of course it must come with their package (i think)
Image
I usually do not favour these drapes along the isle but the fairy lights make them okay! Since this is at an MPH I think its similar to the MPH that I’m planning to book. 
Image
THIS COLOUR IS AWESOME KEBABAI! I’m thinking that pink/purple is so common already, I want something fresh (heck, even my room colour Tiffany is becoming so common. I feel like repainting my room already wahahaha) and this emerald is gorgeous T_T
Image
I think I know why I really like Comel Molek. Because alot of their pelamins are open concept. I cannot tahan palang2 because some people may get cut off during phototaking. I love the clean and open concept. 
Image
This combination is a yes for me too. The more I see their photos the more I’m falling in love. BUT one thing that I cannot tahan is the floral arrangements. I dont like. I only like this type of floral arrangements/pots/whatever you call them


Image
But this is done by Kasai Sayang though. See that balls of green plants (HAHA)? Ya I only like it that way. And I’m particular about them I dont know why lah. It looks more kemas right, rather than those terjojol kind of plants. I would’ve loved to engage Kasai if not for their sudden increase in prices. 2 of GM engaged/engaging Kasai and if I were to engage them, its almost 1.2-1.4k more. Which is very saddening!!
Oh and most importantly, ComelMolek has like a range of chairs that we really like (chairs can make or break the look k).

2. Daundco (3.5)
Image
This looks like a mess. But minus those weeds in the middle, a bigger chair and a longer front platform, I would actually like this.
Image
I’m not sure if I actually like this, or if I like it enough.
Image
I can like this, change to a love chair (isit called a love chair?) instead of separate seats.
Image
I will like this even more if their canopy is much higher than the one in the photo, maybe minus the frame in the middle but just more greens, and then with paper flowers (like the previous entries). If cannot I think this is okay.

3. RS Wedding Gallery (New)
Yup, they’re pretty new in the industry, was introduced by one of the milahtants because since they’re new their quotations are quite reasonable. I really like their deco as well (So far they only did 2). In the quotation email they mentioned that they are customisable and will plan according to their clients’ wants. Soooo I’m wondering if they can do what I like. But what do I like? Hahaha now I’m confused. 
Image
Clean and simple. Maybe can add abit more colours but this was what their clients wanted. If my fellow milahtant engages them I will see how it turns out hehe.
OK I’ll research more when Ive the time. One of the milahtant is going to labour by today! Too excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment