Thursday 28 November 2013

Hello first post!

Hello! Havent been blogging for a very long time due to the boring life I’m currently in. Boring aper, dah tak se-fun as my teenage years back in LIvejournal where time was all we had and homeworks and schools were our only problems. As we stepped into our twenties, realised that we all had more and more commitments and work was , and is still making us more tired and less fun.  Sad reality kan?
Anyway not going to talk about money issues or work or bender sewaktu dengannya. The reason why I’m having this is to collate my research and findings for the future wedding insyaAllah. This will be my 4th blog, first blog I manage to document my kental secondary school days, 2nd blog was more to poly life and love life. 3rd blog was made because of my bad breakup of a 5 1/2yr relationship so as to move on with my music life, b lo co and performances which led me to meet the one I will marry insyaAllah.
Since I’m on a roll talking to myself (huhuhu), never would I have thought that I will, if God permits and if everything goes well, will I be marrying this guy. Why? I was serious in the relationship when we first started, like THATS IT THIS IS THE ONE. But I was only.. 20? I was so confident thats why I intro him to my mom only months into the relationship. But things got very very very sour, he made some very huge mistakes that I was so heartbroken and we fought so much verbally and physically.. its like api and minyak you know.. this period was my most angry and sad period of my life. I didnt want to continue and I will cry and whine that I want OUT of this relationship. But he didnt want to let me go despite his mistakes, he was persistent in keeping me with him. Then I began to ‘lose hope’ on leaving and stayed on “because I had no way out”. Yes it was that bad.
But over time, I think we became more matured. And after he quit his second job we spent alot of time together. I had always du’a “if he is meant to be, please make me feel it and show it”. During that time I also started to feel more close to him and realise that.. he’s not perfect and neither am I. But I slowly had stronger feelings for him and confirmed that ok, yes he’s the one. After the DOWNS that I went through over the years, I started to see things started to pick up.. he started to mature more and we began to be more ‘normal’ and ‘cool’ when having disagreements. No more going physical insyaAllah (HAHA). Even verbally so far alhamdulillah. 
So finally when he changed to his 3rd job and got his first pay.. on the 27th of November 2013 we were walking around Vivocity casually. Before that we had already looked for wedding bands.. yeah dah start to plan lah. Initially we just wanted to skip the whole tunang-with-cincin but some traditions we cannot run away from. So tuptup he paid the 50% deposit for the ring. Yes engagement ring. On that day. I’m still a lil half-hearted because I feel like I havent seen enough engagement rings! (only wedding bands) and didnt know what to expect. But kept consoling ourselves that its just a ‘ring’ and a ‘tanda’ that he wants to chop me. If rezeki lebih in future we can always upgrade or change. 
28/11, our 5yr 2 months (GEEZ this is for BLOGGING PURPOSES HOR I usually dont bother about all these monthsaries thingajy) he blurted out to my mom that he wanted to marry me and bring his parents over. Then my mom told me to make it either next yr Jan or Feb because now its already going to be Dec and it’ll probably be rushing? I have to call my eldest uncle down to meet his parents because my dad… well.. lets save that for another entry.
So thats about it! If all goes well…….. we’re targetting March 2015. Cos Feb 2015 one of the milahtants dah chop.. Hehehe. OK dah. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment